August 20, 2007

The Thirty Day Challenge - Week 4 to start soon

Physical Fitness Exercises at the PC, Swiss Ball, Impander What did I do all the time?

Most important: My Project is started: on Squidoo:

Get Fit and Stay In Shape at Your Computer



In planning still: a website with articles on this subject.

More about the intense training and my Web 2.O. experience in another Lens:

My Thirty Day Challenge

Now I also know that and how Community Sites can work - not only in this stupid way most of them do:
FaceBook is for networking, Twitter is also cool. A lot more about physical Fitness exercises at home and at the computer when my site is up. (Tomorrow, hopefully)

Oh, and about Self Improvement...
I must not forget to claim the Gifts from the

117 Self Improvement Gifts

If you read this, and want some too, hurry they close in 3 days, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment